- Melbourne, Victoria
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
You will be working on delivering a central application to enable employees to book hot desks and car parking for a large enterprise company,
In this role you will play a hybrid role of Business Analyst and Product Owner.
- The ability to navigate complex enterprise structure and engage with stakeholder / product owners.
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements.
- Identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices.
- Using PM methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects.
- Authoring functional specs documentation for use by system developer.
- Creating user and training documentation, and conducting training to relevant stakeholders.
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for thedesign and development of system software.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance inthe system project decision making process.
Ideally looking for somone available immediately - Click the apply buttom and I will be in touch
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.