Cloud DevOps Engineers
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Azure/AWS DevOps Engineer
Melbourne / Remote.
Permanent or Contract - dependant on preference.
Rates and Salaries - Market leading.
A range of my clients are on the hunt for strong Cloud DevOps Engineers to be based fully remotely or with office flexibility. They are Consultancies who deal with major Banks, Retail, Construction, Health and Financial services enterprises across Australia.
We are looking for strong Cloud DevOps Engineers with the following experience.
About the positions:
- Design and develop code and infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines that can enable IaC.
- Strong experience CI/CD frameworks with either Jenkins or Azure DevOps (others considered also)
- Maintain, design and act as the final escalation point for the Cloud environments.
- The go to person for Software Engineers and Operations members for pipeline/infrastructure troubleshooting.
- Cloud component proven experience with the following: Node.js, Jenkins, GitHub, Kong, OAuth, serverless technologies
- Automate using Terraform, Azure DevOps, Python, Ansible, Java, Linux, CloudFormation…
- Agile environment, attending meeting, stand-ups, planning, showcases and other agile meetings.
The opportunities are either permanent or contract dependant on your preference. We have a huge demand within the Cloud, DevOps, and Infrastructure space currently so please apply even if this doesn't sound like the right position as I can discuss other opportunities with you.
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn to keep track of opportunities that I have:
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.