.Net Technical Lead (Azure)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
.Net Technical Lead
$145k - $165k + Super
Are you an exceptional mobile developer with experience managing a growing global team with experience in building Greenfields projects? This is an opportunity to be part of a stealth running fintech company building out products in the fintech space and gig-economy space for huge clients worldwide.
- Experience in C#, .NET Azure platform
- You will lead the back-end team and work with 2-3 senior .net developers to provide APIs to IOS, Android and web applications
- 10+ years of software development experience including 2+ years on technical leadership positions.
- You will be owning and managing the cloud resources of the platform so at least 1-year hands-on Microsoft Azure or AWS experience is mandatory
- ASP.Net Web Api
- Sql Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Unit Testing
- OWASP Security Principles
Nice to have:
- .Net Core
- Cosmos DB (or any other NoSql)
- Serverless (Azure Functions)
Other Skills :
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Communication
- UX Wireframes design
- Product design research and requirements gathering and proof of concept
- High Level UI Design
- Stakeholder review of product design
- User Story Breakdown/Writing and estimation of requirements
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.