Head of Sales
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
By combining the power of clean and precise data visualisation tools, advanced analytics algorithms, machine learning and artificial intelligence we empower all levels of business users to access information which fuels elevated business decision making, real-time analysis of customer patterns and insight into future moves in their market.
Drive all new client acquisition activity: market mapping, innovating with respect to driving short and long-term strategy, iterating value proposition as required and in line with a continuously shifting market, structuring sales processes, cycles and all collateral associated with driving new business, client engagement, presentation and closing contracts associated with SOW and project-based work
- Work closely with C-level to drive medium and long-term strategic growth plans and mapping areas for R&D and future investment.
- Develop proposals, project plans and commercial contracts for any new tenders.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects, performing sales presentations, negotiating contracts, closing deals.
- Manage administrative sales activity, forecasting & reporting
- Consulting with new and existing customers and leveraging the data services and consultancy capability to propose compelling and value-adding solutions.
- Top line accountability for remaining connected with clients post account management handover to ensure technical and project teams are delivering to SLA's and quality as promised and as aligned with the company values.
- Work alongside leaders to develop and tune business direction, IP and processes/systems.
- Actively contribute to creating a digital footprint and brand persona by engaging and contributing to trending topics online and creating unique content as relevant to Core areas of service
- Working with Internal TA and external agency partners to guide value-adding marketing initiatives. ● Continue to upskill, certify and educate based on fast-paced movement of technology domain.
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset; with a passionate eye for strategic moves, gaps, and growth opportunities
- Minimum 5 years' successful experience in a new business development capacity (B2B)
- Minimum 3 years' successful experience in an IT Consulting or IT Managed Services BDM role
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing a sales pipeline and processes associated with necessary reporting and documentation; know how to work smarter, not harder.
- Passion for all things Data, Machine Learning, AI and the ever-evolving world of potential that lies within...
Career Progression Pathways
- Leadership of sales team as practice grows.
- Consulting Services Director - leadership across consulting services national footprint and strategic growth of service lines and practices.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.