Product Manager - Ecommerce
- Redfern, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Product Manager sought to join a rapidly growing Ecommerce business on a permanent basis. You will have Ecommerce industry experience or have worked in a consumer facing company. $130K + Flexible working environment.
You'll need to have strong relationship building skills as you will be collaborating across many different departments, including UX Design, Content, Sales and Project Delivering functions.
- 5 years of product management experience, ideally within a fast-growing, consumer facing company (eCommerce experience would be very desirable)
- Solid understanding and passionate about the customer and the customer journey
- Very strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, it's important that you can work closely with multiple departments
- Involved in the planning and execution of product strategy throughout its product life cycle
- Identify opportunity to improve the user experience, journey and lifetime value
- Develop and execute a product roadmap for growth initiatives in collaboration with Design, Engineering, Product marketing and Performance Marketing
- Communicate strategy and results to internal stakeholders
If the role sounds of interest please apply now.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.