Business Analyst - Product
- Redfern, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Business Analyst sought to join a rapidly growing Ecommerce business on a permanent basis. You will have a strong product and technical focus alongside the core BA skills. $160K + Flexible working environment.
The primary purpose of this role is to facilitate the business analysis and engagement process with business stakeholders whilst collaborating with the tech teams, to achieve delivery of web
development enhancements, process improvements or new functionalities.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Business Analyst position within a face-paced environment
- Experience in delivering large and small scale projects, with an excellent understanding of all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Experience with managing web development projects
- Ecommerce and B2C environment experience highly desirable
- Exceptional ability to translate high level business requirements into solution driven, technical development tickets
- Close collaboration with the internal tech team, specifically, the Scrum Master and FE/BE Engineering teams
- Work with various internal customers and stakeholders comprising user stories, use cases, process flows, prototypes and conceptual designs/ models
If the role sounds of interest please apply now.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.