- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - 111000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Design, analyse and develop automated testing for new and existing applications. The key focus is on improving the quality of team outputs. Be willing to learn and grow your skills within a highly performant team. Take ownership for developing automate test (BDD/TDD) code that conforms to our development guidelines and policies, deployment processes and has been properly documented, tested and subject to peer review. Perform analysis and design of the proposed approach and look for innovative, pragmatic and effective alternatives and solutions
- 10 years testing experience with 5 years test automation experience ideally in a medium sized financial services or SaaS or Vendor organisation
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Micro Services, JMeter, Postman, IBM MQ, XML / XBRL messaging
- Experience with setting up test automation framework using a data driven framework and not record / playback
- Experience with Agile / Kanban methods and their test requirements
- Cloud based testing knowledge
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently under pressure; can diagnose and reverse engineer a technical situation rapidly within a dynamic environment
- Evidence of structured problem-solving methodology and strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate a clear requirements and test breakdown from a software design and deliver production ready automation code in an iterative manner
- Ability to communicate regular status updates in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to articulate a rationale for the approach used and what alternatives were considered and their relative merits
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out for a confidential chat. Hit the "Apply Now" button!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.