Front End Developer - React
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 131000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Work within a world leading SaaS platform that connects employers, Super Funds, and Insurers. Pension payments are mandatory in Australia so that means a large percentage of employees pay is sent to their nominated super fund. My client's platform is used to facilitate this process for employers.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- 4+ years' experience
- Proficient in handling complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies and design techniques
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other pertinent Engineering discipline from a respected university
- Demonstrated experience in React, Angular or similar and their core principles
- Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs & Microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Advanced knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and best practices with strong focus on automation, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
If this sounds like you, please hit the "Apply Now" button for a confidiential chat.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.