Business Development Manager
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Are you a highly skilled and motivated sales professional with exceptional people skills?
An award winning and internationally recognised communication and engagement App provides visibility within care facilities allowing providers to securely record and share photos, video, notices and events. It ensures much deserved recognition for providers and essential connection and participation to love ones. Win Win!
- Management of the entire sales cycle.
- Developing new relationships, prospecting and networking to build a portfolio of clients.
- Maintenance of client portfolio by ensuring CRM system is updated and admin finalised promptly.
- Showcase of technology platform function and features.
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure customer success.
Skills and Experience
- Hunter mentality with excellent customer relationship skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in B2B technology sales
- A valid driver's licence
- Travel interstate travel as required
What is offered
- A competitive base salary and generous and commission structure
- Autonomy and independence to structure your day as you see fit
- Coaching and mentorship
- Collaborative working environment where executing as a team, is top priority
- The chance to make a measurable difference in bettering people's lives
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.