Lead Web Developer
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$150000.00 - 200000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Lead Web Developer
- Up to $200k + super
- Work from home
- Entertainment Tech
- National leading client base
Our bespoke technology is a narrative design tool which aims to revolutionise the story design process for Film, TV and Gaming. The core components of our product work in three parts: data model, supporting algorithms and input/output interfaces.
What we need:
- Experience and understanding of front-end development from end to end
- VueJS or similar
- Experience in coding animation for websites
- Knowledge of D3 or SVG libraries
- Long term career goals
Role and responsibilities:
- Work side by side with the CTO and co-founder
- Take ownership of the full stack, leading the development over a two year build and integrating work from other roles to create a scalable product
- The data architect will act as an advisor to this role with respect to code quality, or architectural or semantic issues, however the end to end integration of the code will be the responsibility of the lead developer
- The CTO and Data Architect will continue to have responsibility for advancing the functionality of the engine and enhancing the underlying data model
- Work closely with the CTO and Data architect to understand, incorporate, add to or build upon this code base, as well as working with a dedicated back-end contractor on a lower cadence basis.
We will be headhunting for this role nationally and in New Zealand! If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to learn more about please click the apply button now!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.