Senior Fullstack Security Engineer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Fullstack Software Engineer (Security)
$150k + Super
Who are We:
We're looking for a dynamic and self-driven Full Stack Software Developer, with at least an experience on embedded software, to integrate our Tech team, for working across various layers of our unique biometric identity solution.
You will be designing and developing software services across various layers (particularly back-end and embedded) and interfaces for our solution as well as contributing to architecture design and to the scrum process. The overarching goal is being a key contributor for building modern, flexible, and efficient applications/services within multiple environments and interfacing with both embedded devices, server-based systems, and webservices.
- Specify, develop and integrate new software features
- Integrating access control devices and other external systems based on low level SDKs, proprietary protocols or REST APIs depending on the context
- Implementing additional features or helping to improve the current components of our solution
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile Scrum process, and work in collaboration of the rest of the tech team for technical design documentation, quality assessment and secure efficient deployment.
- 2+ years of C/C++, C#/.Net full stack software development and architecture, including webservices and REST APIs, cloud and on-prem environment
- Actual experience in designing a scalable and resilient system
- Hands on experience with CI/CD, including coding unit tests, tracking bugs/defects
- Enjoys the challenge of solving technical problems and identifying areas of self-improvement
- Fluent with relational database technologies (e.g. SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL/etc), as well as non-relational (e.g. ElasticSearch, NoSQL, CouchDB)
- Experience of high-level cross-platform development (i.e. experience with Windows/Linux/macOS)
- Embedded software experience, for instance on firmware level
- Software security training is a plus
Plesae submit application through the portal is this opporunity speaks to you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.