Fullstack .Net Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
.Net Fullstack Software Developer
Sydney CBD (80% Remote)
$120k - $150k + Super
Your day-to-day activities will focus largely on development of applications written in .NET technologies. You will work in a tight-knit, collaborative, agile team environment and will be responsible for the ongoing development of a highly distributed applications working within the latest technologies,
- Be responsible for a product through the lifecycle of coding, testing, implementation and deployment
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
- C# .Net Core MVC
- MySQL, SQL Server
- Design Patterns (CQRS, Dependency Injection, Event Sourcing)
- Distributed, service orientated architecture (NServiceBus a bonus!)
- Experience with MVC
- Understanding of Docker containers
- MySQL experience
- Familiarity with AWS
- A Passion for Software Development!
- Continuous Integration and Automation
- RESTful microservices architecture
A Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- Has flexible working hours and wfh is possible. Probably wont want to with the office setup and social events.
- Pool and ping pong table. Video games room with various consoles and and old school mortal kombat arcade machine.
- Onsite bike lockup and office showers/change rooms
- Company sporting teams
- Friday 4pm pizza and beers
- Quarterly bonus structure and incentives including yacht/boat trips on the harbour and heaps more!
Please apply here if this is you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.