Senior React Engineer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Frontend React Engineer
Sydney CBD (50/50 wfh)
$140-$160k + Super
Our client is a pioneer in E-gift card tcehnology and the 55th fastest growing tech company in the annual Deloitte Technology Asia Pacific Fast 500 ranking as well as the 4th Tech Company in Australia.
Their recvolutionary product is now used across hundreds of established Australian and International brands such as Coles, Myer, David Jones, Rebel, Jetstar, Spotify and Uber. Implemented in a niche Australian market worth $3B today as they continue their expamsion ijnto offshore markets across Asia, Europe and north America
You have a growth mindset and are passionate about programming and technology in general. Building things is fun to you, you are curious, you love technology and see every challenge as an opportunity to push yourself and learn. You are solution focused and have the ability to communicate effectively within the Team. Putting the Team first is natural to you - and therefore, you are looking to apply your skills within an elite team of engineers, at a company which values treating each other well and helping each other succeed.
- You have a very strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- You have very strong frontend development skills and have been involved in at least
- 2 large scale frontend project which involved solving complex UI problems
- You have excellent knowledge of at least 2 of the following frontend frameworks: React (ReactJS/ReasonReact), VueJS, Angular, GraphQL, Vanilla or EmberJS.
- You have a strong experience with Server-Side Rendering and Pre-rendering techniques and work diligently on the frontend to take into account Search Engine
- Optimization in your implementation
- You are very familiar with CI/CD frontend best practices
- You are experienced in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge in AWS is desirable (Lambda functions, etc.
- Collaborate with team members in a self-organised SCRUM Team (no bigger than 4 /5 people)
- Solve complex problems at scale, developing high performance, web applications
- Have frontend-focused ownership of projects including the design, development, and optimization of the underlying infrastructure
- Deliver quality and clean testable code for our web app
- Minimise solution complexity
- Perform code reviews and share ownership of the code base
- Work in a challenging and fun environment
- Have a very competitive salary package
Our values include humility, shared ownership, collaborative mindset, mission-driven and flexible work arrangements. While we prefer people to work on-site, we are also extremely flexible and work hard to accommodate the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work.
If this opportunity speaks to you please submit your application through the portal.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.