Senior Mobile Engineer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$15000.00 - 140000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Mobile Engineer
IOS & Android
Cyber Security (IAM)
Sydney CBD - WFH Options
$150K + Super
We are a Sydney-based, rapdly growing technology start-up building the future of identity access
management. Using biometric technology, we're building a next-generation identity solution
for which new great features will be launched in 2021.
We're looking for a dynamic, sharp-minded and ambitious Mobile Developer to integrate our
Development team. With your knowledge of mobile platforms, you will be a key enabler in
facilitating the use of our unique biometric identity solution.
- Specify and develop native mobile applications and SDKs from the C/C++ layer
- Integrate innovative new features and dedicated libraries
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile Scrum process
- Contribute to developing knowledge in development in mobile technologies and best practices
- on secure software development
- Participate in architecture design discussions
- Must-have A good understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Must-have Proven experience on iOS and Android projects - developing in both C/C++/O-C
(required) and Swift/Java (ideally)
- Must-have Enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems and identifying areas of self-
improvement to grow continuously, eager to learn new technologies
- Nice-to-have UX/UI experience on mobile
- Nice-to-have 3+ years of experience in embedded software
- Nice-to-have Experience in design and/or development of payment/digital ID solution such as EMV/NFC systems
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with a major in embedded systems or mobile technologies
- Strong experience in C, C++, Objective-C
- Good knowledge of Swift, Xcode, Android NDK, CMake, Android Studio, Java.
- Good exposure to compilation optimization
- deally, knowledge of Spongy Castle, Android keystore, iOS crypto, Android Account Manager, OKHTTP or similar, sql cipher or similar, proguard or similar…
- Identity management, IT security and cryptography is a plus
Please submit application through the portal if this role speaks to you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.