Senior Mobile Developer (Android/IOS)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Mobile Developers
Android and/or IOS
Full Service Digital Agency
$130k - $150k + Super
We are a full service digital consulting firm that helps create new innovative businesses in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Digital Commerce, and Government sectors, offering services in Digital Strategy, Design, Data Analytics, and Software Engineering. Our clients range from Australia's biggest banks and corporate customers, through to fast growing VC-backed tech startups. We work with a number of Australia's most exciting Fintech companies to help them deliver their React led digital transformation to market. The projects were started as a greenfields project in early 2021, using the latest trends, packages and best practices in the current Android and/or IOS applications
- experience working in teams delivering native Android applications using Kotlin
- experience with IOS and swift
- Understanding of, and previous experience working with WebSockets and real-time data transfer
- strong knowledge of Android and IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- an understanding of software development patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Dependency Injection and common data structures
- a preference for consuming REST services over JSON
- comfort with GIT for version control
- passion for delivering asthetic apps
- Agile & Waterfall experience
- Finance (crypto) industry experience
- Working knowledge of AWS
Benefits and Perks
- We are completely open to working with developers from all over Australia, we currently have a number of very talented team members in regional NSW, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Flexible working options, our team is currently working Mondays from our Sydney office, with Tue-Fri working from home. However our office is available via security swipe pass 24/7. Working hours are flexible depending on client meetings, and individuals are free to work from the office on whichever days they prefer.
- Access to entrepreneurial startup community at Fishburners, with events every week like talks from Founder of Transferwise, head of Google Search, VCs etc.
If this opportunity sounds like you please submit CV through Portal below
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.