- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 130000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
the Product Owner will be the customer advocate, providing a link between the user and business goals.
You must possess excellent communication skills and be able to sell your product vision to the business. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and are motivated to problem solve and deliver products that excite customers.
* Contribute to the product vision and product roadmap.
* Research, compile and analyse user product feedback
* Research and analyse the market, competitors, and latest trends
* Journey mapping and utilising tools to prioritise feature development
* Write and clearly define requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
* Create product roadmaps and translate them into a product backlog
* Maintaining your product backlog and provide progress reports to the Product Director
* Acting as a point of contact between teams and stakeholders, as well as keeping customers and stakeholders updated on the status of the product
* Collaborate with the Design team (UI/UX) to ensure products delight end users
* Collaborate with the technology team, including Business Analysts and Developers, to ensure product requirements are met
* Conduct user testing
* Product planning and delivery, documentation, and internal user training.
* Experience in B2B SaaS, fintech or consumer payments.
* A solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
* Experience with design thinking methodologies
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Knowledge and experience of agile methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with different people from different teams
* Self-motivated and highly organised
* Ability to be proactive in solving customer issues
* Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
* An eager and curious mindset
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.