Development Manager/Solutions Architect
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$200000.00 - 220000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Software Development Manager/Solutions Architect
Our client consists of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia's biggest E-Comm retailers. We are an engine room for the digital transformation journey, and love disrupting our eco-system and the market.We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences. We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for families.
We are looking for an innovative Development Manager with significant hands-on Technical Lead experience or recent Solutions Architecture experience. In this role you will partner with Product Owners and business stakeholders to shape ideas and priorities, lead delivery squads and take responsibility for the technical roadmap of assigned domains.
Responsibilities would include:
- Focusing on the quality and speed of delivery for the technology changes required to enable business initiatives; leading a team of high calibre Full-stack engineers
- Providing thought-leadership during the shaping/feasibility process to ensure the optimal initiatives are prioritised and technology investments made
- In partnership with the Product Owner, defining independent slices of value that make up the product backlog, prioritised by customer value, documented in a way that allows delivery squads to clearly understand what is needed, why, and how success will be measured
- Proactively resolve structural, cultural, process and organisational issues both within and outside of the team.
- Work with the Solution Architecture team to align specific solution designs with the target end-state architecture, balancing strategic and tactical priorities
- Provide leadership to assist in the creation and maintenance of a high performing, agile team.
- Ensure that dependencies and risks in the domain are understood and effectively managed
- Create and maintain a technical roadmap for the assigned domain
- Demonstrate and embed best-practice system engineering skills and processes within the squad
- Help your team solve complex technical problems as they transition our business to a modern, micro-services based architecture
As an experienced professional from a technology and digital background, you will be a passionate people leader whilst also enjoying the process of working within a team to bring technology solutions to life.
Some other experiences would include
- Extensive experience designing and delivering large scale digital solutions.
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in consumer-facing digital environment
- Application Lifecycle Management experience
- Agile software delivery experience
if this opportunity sounds like you plaese submit application through portal.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.