- Melbourne CBD, Victoria
- AU$150000.00 - 170000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Kafka Engineer
API Integration- Digtal Cloud Platform
Melbourne Based - Remote Opportunities
Our client is a process transformation company, driving intelligent end-to-end process improvement. We have an outstanding reputation for partnering with our clients across a full suite of services from business design including business architecture, design thinking, process mining, identification, analysis and management.
- Provisioning, configuration, and operations of Kafka operator and related tools on OpenShift platform.
- Design and development of Kafka clusters in an on-premise or cloud-based hosting environments (AWS, Azure, OpenShift).
- Implementing custom Kakfa event client.
- Implementing partitioning strategies and configuring brokers, topics, producers, consumers, schema registry, KSQL.
- Kafka security and encryption
- Kafka performance optimisation, scaling and tuning
- Consult with stakeholders to identify, develop, and implement improvements, and best practice in processes and procedures.
- Kafka administration.
- Knowledge of containerisation and related tools such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker.
- Knowledge of CI/CD DevOps best practices and the tools to implement them such as Git, JIRA.
- Well versed with Java, Spring boot, node.js, REST APIs, micro-services.
- Development experience in data and message bus technologies.
We were founded in 1999, and has offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney & Byron Bay. The majority of Leonardo's work is based in Australia and New Zealand - however we do have a selection of long-standing international clients and are currently delivering projects in Singapore, the Arab States and North America.
If this opportunity speaks to you please submit your application through our portal
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.