Fullstack Open Shift Cloud Developer
- Melbourne, Victoria
- AU$150000.00 - 170000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Fullstack/Open-shift Cloud Developer
Integration, API & Platform
Melbourne - Remote Opportunities
- Assist with the detailed design, configuration, and automation of Kubernetes (OpenShift), containers and associated applications; and ensure Non-Functional Requirements are accommodated.
- Working collaboratively with project teams, solutions Integrator and SMEs to deliver end-to-end delivery from Development through to Production - including integration into other technology components
- Developing infrastructure as code (IaC) capabilities deploy on hybrid cloud environment.
- Ensure development of reusable and automated continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Experience building and running OpenShift/Kubernetes container-based solutions in large, complex enterprise environments.
- Experience with CICD toolchains (GitLab).
- Experience with High Availability/Multi-site Infrastructure architecture/design
- HELM charts.
- Scripting and programming languages to support OpenShift/Kubernetes containers.
We are a systems and applications which enables end-to-end process improvement. This allows strategy to be executed, processes to be effectively managed, automated and integrated into the modern platforms used by customers / stakeholders. Founded in 1999, and has offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney & Byron Bay. The majority of Leonardo's work is based in Australia and New Zealand - however we do have a selection of long-standing international clients and are currently delivering projects in Singapore, the Arab States and North America.
Plaese submit application through the portal if this opporunity speaks to you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.