Digital Operations Tech Lead
- Surry Hills, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 140000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Digital Tech Lead
- Surry Hills location
- Flexible work available
- Up to $150k + super
We are looking for a passionate individual to take on the responsibilities for improving our systems and preventing the current recurring problems. The goal is to ensure that our systems stay operational 24/7.
What you will need:
- Experience leading a performing team onshore & offshore.
- Manage multiple technology platforms with an understanding of C#, .NET, MS SQL, Azure, Powershell, Python, Unix, ElasticSearch
- Experience working within DevOpsSec, Continuous delivery, Agile and ITIL framework using tools such as Jira, ServiceNow & Azure DevOps
- Expert technical operations experience working in a retail/digital landscape
- 5 years' experience in Cloud resource management with strong focus on security, monitoring, and patching
The day to day:
- Bring in DevSecOps implementation and proactively collaborating with Security teams for ensuring a secure IT ecosystem and managing security frameworks, security incidents.
- Identify risks and recurring problems and provide root cause analysis and solutions
- Create the framework for agile methodology to manage priorities within Operations JIRA board
- Devise operations solutions and guide operational decisions
- Cloud resource management, cost effectiveness, security, monitoring, and patching
You will be working for a nationally recognised company that works within the retail sector. If you think you are ready to take the next step in your career, then please apply today!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.