Senior IOS Developer
- Melbourne, Victoria
- AU$130000.00 - 131000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Developing software for iOS to achieve quality, budget and schedule outcomes
- Creating functional specification and high level design documents from business requirements
- Providing input/creating detailed technical design documents including identification of new components and impact analysis of existing systems, if any
- Program specifications for unit of work, following project standards and including time estimates
- Create Code from program specifications for iOS using native languages (Swift & Objective-C)
- Unit testing - including planning, documentation, and execution of a test for a unit of work, to ensure the quality of code written
- Systems & Integration Testing - Following a test plan, execute the plan, identifying and logging issues
- Post Implementation Support - ongoing support, as required, including identification of problems raised, and whether these are problems or additional requirements
- Release management - iOS release management and support releases
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong Experience in developing Native iOS Mobile Applications
- Strong experience in Swift, Objective-C, XCode IDE
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management / consulting & collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Systems & Integration Testing
- Comprehensive understanding of iOS release management and support releases
- Experienced creating Functional specifications - Detailed & technical design high level design documents
- GCD experience will be highly favourable.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.