Mobile Developer, Android (AUS) - Global Fintech Startup
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$165000.00 - 165000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Exciting new teams in an established multinational business
- Blockchain and Crypto projects within functional programming
- Great benefits and flexibility with Crypto options
Our client is looking for experienced developers and engineers who would like to be part of a huge Crypto success story. With millions of users on its platform today, they currently provide one of the most powerful alternative to traditional financial services. They are the first and the best platform with the highest levels of security and compliance which makes the the first choice for most investors and users globally.
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a "get things done" mentality
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Experience building complex applications for the Android using Kotlin/Java
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Experience and good understanding on Test-Driven-Development (TDD), implement instrumented unit tests
- Experience with MVVM, Reactive Patterns using RxJava/RxAndroid and the multi-module architecture
- Experience in building real time graph, displaying real time data etc.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.