- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A fast growing, payment solutions company that aims to help small to medium businesses manage their cash flow more effectively. Their ultimate goal is to be a universal payment option on every business invoice. They are entering the next phase of growth and looking to expand the AI team to scale the impact of machine learning and data science. To help with this, they are seeking talented individuals who are driven by a desire to change lives through innovation and technological development and who constantly challenge themselves and colleagues to continuously improve.
The AI team delivers value by designing, building and maintaining complex machine and deep learning systems that work synchronously to scale our internal automation efforts. The AI Engineers work in dynamic development teams collaborating with Software Development, Software Test, Cloud DevOps and Integration Engineers.
- Design, build, and deploy scalable data pipelines and microservices, ingesting and storing both first-party and third-party datasets and delivering results via distributed (cloud) structures
- Build data pipelines, reports, best practices and frameworks that enable analysts and other stakeholders across the organization.
- Recognise and adopt best practices in developing pipelines, analytical insights including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation.
- Work with the broader AI and tech teams to connect new data sources into our data lake
- Build high volume, distributed, and scalable data platform capabilities and microservices to create efficient and scalable data solutions that are easily accessible via an API.
- Maintain data's reputation for quality and trust within the business by implementing continuous integration, testing and deployment frameworks to build and roll out new and existing data pipelines
- Work with architecture & engineering leads to ensure quality solutions are implemented and engineering standard methodologies adhered to.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a data or infrastructure engineer working heavily with SQL
- Strong experience with Snowflake, AWS, or other cloud data environment in a professional environment
- Comfortable with git or other software versioning systems
- Technical skills including advanced SQL, cloud environments, ETL tools
- Experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining end to end data pipelines
- Proven experience working with cloud architecture (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Complete understanding of microservices guiding principles to design and build restful API's
- Experience with modern databases (Redshift, Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Postgres or similar)
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, Scala, etc. and a solid foundation in SQL
If you are self driven, collaborative and ready to work in an environment that fosters excellence, look no further!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.