Azure Infrastructure Specialist
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$200000.00 - 200000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Fast and dynamic business with an industry leading brand
- Modern workspace with flexibility and autonomy
- Work with Industry leaders and pioneers
We have proudly partnered with our prestigious and exclusive client in search for a very exciting position within the infrastructure space. They are a multiple award winning FinTech business. Technology is the core focus of what they do, and they are looking to empower and deliver outstanding, streamline solutions tailored for the best customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will have to fit the following characteristics and work culture:
- Design solutions that provide value, are relevant and sustainable.
- Drive and lead the technical qualification, scoping, estimation, design, and architecture.
- Work with CTO and engineering team to ensure that solutions meet the business requirements, are well architected, cost effective and deliverable.
- Proactively lead and mentor team members in meeting deadlines, setting expectations, and jointly developing technical skills.
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Technology team to develop and implement the technology roadmap.
Skills & experience
- Expert Azure certifications and experience focused on both migration and transformation initiatives in medium and large environments
- Strong consulting or consultative pre-sales experience with strong technical presence and confidence to lead the managed services requirements.
- Azure DevOps, infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines, automation, and cloud native tools
- Ability to work directly on Azure and start implementations immediately
- Strong experience working on hybrid cloud solutions, so a good appreciation and understanding of on premises infrastructure would be highly regarded.
- Agile and DevOps certifications
- Azure Professional level certification (Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.