Enterprise Data - Development Lead
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A Data Development Lead is required to join a globally recognised organisation that is offering exceptional opportunities within the FinTech space. Data Development Lead will coordinate development activities on both existing applications and new application implementations for data processing, data warehousing and analysis. The position will lead the workload of internal and external development resources with the successful candidate being responsible for:
- Coordinating the design and build of integrated enterprise applications for data processing, access, and analysis according to business initiatives and requirements.
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of technical specifications, outline steps, flowcharts, and timetables for the development of programs, databases, and reports.
- Provide/coordinate technical assistance, support, and training on the use of systems to clients.
- Maintaining compliance with the Enterprise Systems Development Lifecycle processes.
- Communicate regularly with users, business analysts and technical staff to ensure optimum customer value delivery.
- Research, recommend and develop automated solutions for manual activities
- Uphold security and privacy standard practices and ensure that security is Embedded in each activity.
- Contribute to the design of Data Warehousing and development.
- Solid experience/background in developing/configuring applications.
- Deep understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Demonstrable experience in developing with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Strong data mining skills.
- Understanding Cloud-based services - Azure desirable
- Deep understanding and experience of SSIS
- Ability to program in Python is desirable
To hear more about this role please click the "apply now" button and I'd be happy to go over the role with you.
FinTech Practice Lead
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.