QA Automation Tester
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
The Technology team is looking for an experienced Development Specialist - Automated QA who is passionate about growing our brand and has demonstrated experience working in similar role.
The Development Specialist - Automated QA works with all functions to design, build and support all application enhancements for customers and business stakeholders. They must have experience across product management processes, Agile Delivery, DevOps, as well as Automated Quality Assurance practises.
To succeed in this role, you'll have:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance and support experience
- 3+ years of automated Quality Assurance
- Ability to support, troubleshoot, deployment and tuning automation / integration
- Experience using Selenium
- Experience in building automated test suites for continuous integration
- Experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Knowledge in Agile practices, Scrum.
- Knowledge in ITIL, IT Service, Problem & Change Management
- Experience in Performance Testing
- Experience in financial services or lending
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free gym membership
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Discounted loan rates
- Employee referral program
- Employee recognition program
- Extensive wellness program including free flu shots
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.