iOS Developer - Contract
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$650.00 - 750.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
iOS Engineer - SWIFT - SDK - Sydney - 6 months initially - $650 - $750 per day - Immediate Starters
This is an opportunity to work with one of Australia's most successful banks. It will be a chance to work with some of the latest technologies and within and incredibly talented team.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features in new iPhone and iPad applications
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (including support and continuous integration) and ensure the required level of device compatibility
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
- Actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
- Contribute to the team's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
What you'll bring:
- Expert iOS development knowledge with Swift, XCode, Cocoa
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience in developing user interfaces and collaborating with UX/UI designers
- Applied knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Delivery experience within agile projects
- Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
To apply for this role or to hear more about it, please click the "apply now" button. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.