Senior Frontend React Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Frontend React Developer
Global Digital Agency
$130K -$150K + Super + Incentives
Who We Are:
Our client is an exciting new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. Customer
experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who they are and how we empower our clients. As
the world's largest, most disruptive agency, they drive lasting growth for clients by helping them
design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and
Their Senior Front End React Developers are experienced engineers eager to stay on the bleeding-
edge of the front-end development market across a broad spectrum of industries. You thrive on
bringing web projects to life with clients, from concept to implementation. Your guidance and input
drives architecture and functionality decisions.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Design, develop and implement new and innovative Digital applications that solve specific business problems on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and the overall impact on the UX and creative process
- 3+ years of experience with semantic HTML5, CSS Preprocessors (LESS & amp; Sass), UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- 3+ years of experience with Responsive Design, grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.), and developing on multi-platform/multi-browser compatibility (IE 10+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
- At least 2 years of working professionally with React as primary JS framework
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Experience using Agile Scrum process to develop large scale eCommerce and content
- Bachelor's degree / Masters a plus in Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
If this opportunity sounds like you please apply through the portal link below!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.