IT Business Analyst / Project Manager - Lending
- McMahons Point, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 121000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A large well established & successful mortgage lending business are currently seeking a IT Business Analyst with relevant lending projects experience. $120K + Super
- Working experience as a Business Analyst on software projects in the lending space
- Experience working in the financial services or banking domain
- Good knowledge of designing, developing and executing user stories/test scenarios and test scripts for the user acceptance testing phases
- Excellent knowledge of automated build process, best practice and principles
- Analysing and identifying key areas to deliver on business objectives
- Identifying potential issues within the Group through the use of data modelling techniques
- Communicating effectively with the key stakeholders within the Group to understand their goals and objectives
- Working with the Group to find efficiencies and drive operational improvements
If the role sounds of interest please apply now.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.