Solution Architect - Remote Across Australia
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A client of mine is seeking a Solution Architect based in Australia to join there global team.
You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, US and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments.
- Perform solution design for Customer facing and internal projects
- Pre-sales Technical support for the APAC sales team
- Attending regular Product meetings with the OS team, providing regular updates to the APAC team on the status of work underway with Product.
- Act as primary Product SME for APAC region
- Highly skilled at rapidly understanding complex technical products and explaining these services at a variety of levels.
- Perform solution architecture duties for onboarding Projects as required
- Provide feedback to Product team on APAC driven requirements
- Engagement with third party developers to ensure quality work is being delivered
- Escalation point for Product issues raised by APAC team
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Skills And Experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate succinctly at a variety of levels
- Strong diagramming and architectural skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Highly skilled rapidly understanding complex technical products and explaining these services at a variety of levels.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Desire to work in an exciting fast paced environment
It Would Be Great
- Prior Pre-sales Technical experience
- Experience in Fintech/Paytech
- Understanding of payments concepts including
- PCI Compliance
- Gateways and alternative payment methods
- Experience working in fast growth scale-up
- Are highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Process orientated mindset and enjoys problem solving
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.