- Chullora, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are looking for a Systems Administrator who has a can-do attitude, an ability to think on their feet. Your core focus will be supporting and maintaining existing systems. The environment is predominantly Microsoft so demonstrated experience with Windows server and demonstrated experience with Microsoft 365.
- Provide admin and maintenance.
- Experience with physical server installations
- Provide Level 2-3 support for end users.
- Register and change requests relating to software and hardware.
- Manage and maintain scripts use for system monitoring and integrations (PowerShell)
- Ensure the availability and appropriate performance of the systems
- Assist in Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Assist in IT Capacity Planning
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experienced with PowerShell (scripting)
- Passionate about keeping up to date and learning new technologies
- Able to configure, administer, build, implement, and troubleshoot IT infrastructure (servers, networking, virtual & cloud environment, telephony, hardware/software etc) used by production & testing environments.
- Setup, upgrade and maintenance of infrastructure to various new or existing sites across Australia
- Administer, configure, build - MS Server 2012/2016,2019 AD, Group Policy, Exchange, DNS/DHCP
- Experience with basic SQL
- Experience with MacOS, iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows 1
We are actively headhunting for this role so if you have majority of the required skills then please click the APPLY button!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.