- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Do you want the chance to work with some of the best minds in the IT industry? Our client is a global leader in Application and Network Performance, enabling organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. Their's is a working environment that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diversity, attracting, developing, and retaining the most exceptional group of talent to better serve customers.
You are a passionate and inspiring sales leader who is an expert in leading enterprise sales teams within tech companies. Based in Sydney, you have an outstanding track record of quota achievement and will provide tactical and strategic guidance to the sales team. You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and jumping into the fray to help win business and close deals!
- Lead and drive a flawless sales strategy and develop strategic account planning initiatives to expand the market and achieve sales goals
- Increase revenue through generation of scalable, repeatable, structured client and partner relationships
- Develop short and long term market forecasts through market analysis and interpretation of data
- Prepare and execute tactical sales plans for current and new opportunities across all product lines
- Drive execution of the sales processes and develop partner programs that can be leveraged across the channel
- Inspire, develop, coach and mentor the Australian sales team to achieve full potential
- Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, to exceed quotas
- Implement and leverage current tools for sales and operational training to enhance the team's efficiency and success
- Sales forecasting accountability for Australia. Manage the budget within plan, and adjust in line with sales performance
- Previous experience in leading sales teams
- Superior sales execution, operational and negotiation skills
- Ability to draw on personal experience and get directly involved in the sales process to support and manage the team with closing complex sales
- Proven success with a non-standard selling model eg monetizing cloud, expanded selling channels and multi-product solutions
- Superior leadership skills and the ability to motivate, develop, and inspire the team while creating a highly empowered organisation
- Entrepreneurial style, one that looks to become personally involved in all elements of managing his/her functional responsibility, and someone who seeks to develop senior sales executives with similar capabilities
- A compelling leadership style that combines high level people management skills, program management, business and technology expertise with a style that inspires confidence in Riverbed and its products
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities that include hiring, managing, developing and motivating a high calibre team
- Extensive network within Australia at various verticals and companies including partners and distributors
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.