Digital Program Manager
- Sydney , New South Wales
- AU$150.00 - 180.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
The ideal candidate will come from a ecommerce background and doesn't mind taking a step back from being too technical. Being available immediately will be highly regarded.
· CX & digital program governance, reporting, management
· Hands on project & program management with excellent communication skills
· Ability to influence and drive change in a highly BAU focused environment
· Familiar with financial modelling and business casing
· Proficiency in MS office tools, such as PowerPoint, Word & Excel
· Experience in digital & MarTech transformation projects
· Ability to manage multiple workstreams and dependencies
· Develop a CX program governance framework including reporting pack, program plan, cadence, risk matrix and stakeholder map
· Weekly check-ins with project leads and stakeholders to align on progress, discuss and address issues
· Fortnightly XLT update to provide a summary of each workstream and clear roadblocks
· Closely manage budget & facilitate approvals across all workstreams.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in a trendy pet friendly office located in Chatswood, Click the apply button and i will be in touch.
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.