Sales and Relationship Manager
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$80000.00 - 90000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Design and Relationship Manager
Real Estate Interiors
We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about driving sales through a customer centric approach and is looking to progress their career. Someone who is able to work collaboratively within a team, is proactive when issues arise and has excellent organisation and communication ability.
Headquartered in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, our client is a widely recognised brand across the property stying industry in Sydney. We have a market leading reputation for sourcing the very best in furniture and styling related items for property installations within high value residences.
- Developing new relationships, prospecting and networking to build a portfolio of clients
- Nurturing existing relationships ensuring repeat business from clients
- Organising and conducting meetings with new and existing clients
- Coordinating and conducting design appointments, meeting with vendors and agents, advising the best way forward in readying their home for sale
- Prepare, submit and follow up design and sales proposals in a timely fashion
- Liaising with operations and styling teams to ensure installations are successfully completed to brief and specification
- Pro-actively follow up with clients demonstrating a genuine sense of care for the client
- Be a single point of contact to the client, handling any escalated clients matters and dealing with the matter, always seeking the best possible outcome
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies and campaigns, including social media posts, reviews and promoting our brand image.
If this role sounds like you please apply through the portal!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.