Senior Ruby Engineer
- Newcastle, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 140000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Ruby Engineer
- Flexible working arrangements and perks on offer
- Great culture and amazing team working with directors
- Work with the most advanced finance origination system in lending
This luxurious client handles one of Australia's most advanced credit origination platforms and deal with most finance organisations all over the country. There world leading technologies and products allow customers an instant decision, instant contract and immediate loan funding service available anywhere and anytime.
They are a growing, culturally diverse team in need of an experienced Ruby Developer to come and join their team of engineers working on there products and working closely to the relaxed and focused directors and Lead in Newcastle.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Design and build effective and reliable Ruby back end coding
- Integrate front-end design with experience in HTML/CSS/Vue.js
- Participate and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and team meetings
- Provide expert support and definitive development for the customer facing application
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of Ruby on Rails experience is essential to your success in this role
- Database development is desired but not essential
- AWS or any other cloud computing technologies
- CI/CD - Docker or Kubernetes
- UX/UI experience is also desired but not essential.
If you are an experienced developer looking soak up some sun when in and around the office and would love the idea to work remotely then please click the "Apply Now" button above as applications will be closing shortly.
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.