Digital Transformation Manager
- Darlinghurst, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- $200K + super + bonus
- Long term share options
- Surry Hills location
We are on the lookout for an experienced professional from a technology and digital background to come work for one of our favourite clients. The focus will be on designing and delivering a great customer and team experience. Also giving you an opportunity to develop and grow within the company as it quickly evolves into a purpose led digital retailer.
- You will focus on the quality and efficient delivery of technology changes required to meet business initiatives
- Define value that makes up the product backlog, prioritised by customer value, documented in a way that allows delivery squads to clearly understand what is needed
- Have a proactive approach on resolving structural, cultural, processes and organisational issues within and outside of the team
- Provide leadership to assist in the creation and maintenance of a high calibre and agile team of full stack engineers
- Create and maintain a technical roadmap for the assigned domain
- Help your team solve complex technical problems as they transition to a modern, micro-services-based architecture
- You will have relevant retail industry experience
- You will naturally be a passionate people leader and relish in the opportunity to work within a team and help bring technology solutions to life
- Extensive experience designing and delivering large scale digital solutions
- Proven track record of successfully leading a team
- Experience in consumer-facing digital environment
- Application Lifecycle Management experience
- Agile software delivery experience
- Fantastic remuneration package including base & super & bonus
- Work with one of the largest employers of Google Apps in Australia
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
- Modern office locations
If you would love to be involved in a role that involves leading people and being hands-on with initiatives. Then do not hesitate and click the APPLY button now we would love to talk to you!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.