Software Engineer - Appian
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Modern offices
- Reputable fintech leader in the Lending space
- Working on cutting edge platforms and market leading technologies
In this newly created and exciting position, you will be working with market leaders in the Fintech lending space. This is an opportunity to work with all functions from design to building and supporting workflows for business and technology stakeholders.
You will have and provide experience across Agile, DevOps, as well as workflow solution development. This is an opportunity for supporting workflow integrations and interfaces. You will also be a key player in driving the adoption of standards, best practices and guidelines with respect to workflow development, automation and support.
- Cultivate and nurture partnerships
- Design and implement workflows across all value chains and across multiple systems
- Improve the business and technical vitals of all platforms in the organization
- Experience using Java, Ajax and REST APIs
- Appian experience or conceptual understanding of what Appian is and its application.
- Understanding of workflow design
- Knowledge in ITIL
- Must have commercial expertise with API Development
- Implementing security for externally-accessible front ends
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of working in a Scrum Environment
- Accuracy and Quality
- Using Sound Judgement to make business-based decisions
- Commercial Awareness
- Strategic and competitive thinking - analysing SWOT and market trends
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Innovation - Generate ideas for above and beyond delivery
To find out more please click the "Apply Now" button. I'd be happy to go into more detail.
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.