.Net Integration Developer
- New South Wales
- AU$700.00 - 800.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
.NET Integration Developer
SaaS Booking Technology
Excellent Day Rates
North Sydney Location
My client is an SaaS hospitality booking technology company with offices all around Australia and now expanding overseas. Their offices are in Crows Nest (Nth Sydney) but there are remote opportunities with this role too, they are quite flexible. (60% wfh options)
We are currently seeking a Backend Integration Developer (.NET C#) to join our team for an initial 6 months with a strong possibility of extension or permanent. Your task will be to develop a platform that will enable us to push and pull data to third parties. There is a mix of new and existing integrations to unify, some will be in real time, others will be nightly batch processing.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET using ASP.NET and C# Web API.
- Demonstrated experience of working with REST API's, Micro Services and SOA.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and dependency injection
- Experience in writing Unit and Integration tests
- Experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of frontend tech, we use AngularJS and React.
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Knowledge of working with Team city or CI/CD is a plus
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to act with professionalism in a team environment to resolve issues and provide support
- Display an ability to stay on task as well as self-manage.
Please submit CV through this portal if this is you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.