Resourcer/Candidate Manager - Data & Analytics Consulting
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A newly created opportunity has arisen to help support a senior recruiter in the ever-growing and fast-paced sector within one of our brands. We, MFTE Staffing Services PTY LTD, are seeking someone who is passionate about relationship development and building strong candidate networks and maintaining strong relationships with established clients.
NO NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REQUIRED!
Primarily this position will be focused on building strong talent pools within a specific pod while interviewing strong candidates and liaising with the end client and senior FIRESOFT Consultants.
- 1+ year within a similar environment as a resourcer, researcher or candidate manager.
- Demonstrated delivery experience in IT recruitment with a track record placing roles ideally in the relevant sector
What you can expect from us:
- Salary range: $60,000 - $75.000
- Trendy office in the heart of Barangaroo; fully stocked beer fridge and easy access from all forms of transport!
- Fresh Fruit Delivered to the office weekly
- Casual attire Monday-Friday - you choose whether to dress it up or dress it down.
- Monthly, and Quarterly team incentives
- Yearly Incentives - Our current Top Performer Award is a Trip to New York City.
- One of the most competitive commission structures on the market!
- Brand new laptop; with entire business access in the cloud for mobility
- Flexible working culture; we're all adults here
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Steadily growing team with leadership opportunities in the near future
- Only a stones throw (literally...) from all the entertainment, pubs, shopping etc. you could ask for!
We all love working with one another and protect our culture fiercely - if you are passionate, enjoy a good laugh, work hard and have a team-oriented outlook you are most definitely someone we want to hear from!
We have commenced our National Headhunt Drive; if this sounds like you, get your CV across today - this is an urgent requirement!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.