Frontend Development Lead (React)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Front End Team Lead (React.js)
SaaS Tech Agency
North Sydney Location
$140k - $160k + Super
My clinet is looking for an experienced React.js Front End Lead Developer to take ownership and responsibility of SPAs and oversee the team and technical directions as they continue to expand. The front-end team comprises 3 Senior Angular.js/React.js Developers, as well as 3 Full stack developers with limited React.js. You will be the go-to for advice, mentoring, training, and setting the technical road map as well as deliverables. We are in the midst of an angular.js to React port of all our SPAs that you will oversee and lead. You will have excellent technical skills but also exceptional interpersonal skills. This is a hands-on role, requiring in-depth knowledge of react to produce quality results.
- 6+ years senior front software development experience
- 3+ years working in a lead development role
- 3+ years working with React as well as another front end framework.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Redux, Typescript, React Hooks, Saga, Webpack5, SCSS, HTML 5,
- Cross browser and device responsive applications development.
- Migrating from old to new technology
- Working with build tools and deployment processes
- Solid understanding of web standards and web application security
- CouchDB or another Document Database
- Strong UX/UI skills required
If this sounds like you please submit CV through this portal
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.