Senior Sales Manager | Data & Analytics Consulting
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Fast-Growth Startup with Exciting Success Story and Strong Client Portfolio
- Recognised by Google for their leading edge ML Solutions
- Highly-targeted and specialised in bleeding edge Data Harnessing,Visualisation and Predictive Technology
We, MFTE Staffing Services PTY LTD, have a vision to place the power of data back into the hands who need it most. We've identified an emerging gap between data harnessing technology advancing at the speed of light and those who are struggling to keep up and make sense of it all! The people who may not be technically inclined, yet know they need to implement streamlined, cost-effective solutions to drive business decisions and thrive off the back of them; always placing themselves two steps ahead of their competitors!
- Own new business development, building relationships, leveraging the momentum and strong customer portfolio base and case studies from exciting ongoing projects.
- Work closely with the Senior leaders to drive medium and long-term strategic growth plans and mapping areas for R&D and future investment
- Develop proposals, project plans and commercial contracts for any new tenders
- Consulting with existing customers and leveraging the data services and consultancy capability to propose compelling and value-adding solutions
- Ensuring account managers, in conjunction with technical and project teams are delivering to SLA's and quality as promised and as aligned with the company values.
- Work alongside leaders to develop and tune business direction, IP and processes/systems - have an instrumental impact at grassroots level.
You Will Have:
- An Entrepreneurial and growth mindset; with a passionate eye for strategic moves, gaps and growth opportunities
- Minimum 5 years' successful experience in a new business development capacity (B2B)
- Minimum 3 years' successful experience in an IT Consulting or IT Managed Services BDM role
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing a sales pipeline and processes associated with necessary reporting and documentation; know how to work smarter, not harder.
- Passion for all things Data, Machine Learning, AI and the ever-evolving world of potential that lies within...
What's The Kicker:
- Grassroots impact with Growth and Development Opportunities
- Investment Opportunities; Profit Share Structure
- Base Salary Range $90,000 - $100.000 plus Commission Structure
- Grow with the business and impact the trajectory; flex your entrepreneurial and creative muscles with the backing of a funded and supportive structure!
- Established and humming culture, all the tools, great offices in Barangaroo, team incentive trips, performance trips, on-call psychologist support, huge focus on investment in training their people, sustainable office accreditation, overseas office working holiday incentives, and lots of free food and drink!
Sound like you? Make the world a Data place and be a player in the future of technology.
It's here. Now...
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.