Business and Operational Risk Manager
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Working for a FinTech company that is passionate and creative about pursing their mission and living to their values. They make bold decision, build trust and grow and advance the people around them. We are seeking a full time Business and Operation Risk Manager to build and maintain the brand image as a investment service.
- Work on business management, operational risk and process control and daily operations
- Work closely with the CEO and COO and assist in all execution of business goals and development
- Understand, analyse business requirements, and needs
- Develop required policies and procedures
- Deliver business process improvements and project improvement in accordance with their methodologies, frameworks, and procedures.
- Work with the CEO/CFO analysing and identifying all audit and risk matters.
- Research and troubleshoot technical issues by reporting bugs and feature requests.
- Proven experience working as a Business Manager, Risk & Control, Audit, and experience working in
front and back office roles.
- Currently in Big 4 / Industry with at least 5 years internal audit experience, (focus on procedures and
- Preferred to have a BA in Law or Commerce, but not essential.
- Willing to work with a fast paced Managing Director and senior management team and the ability to
- Experience in talking with third party suppliers, regulators and Investors.
- Meticulous to a fault with a proven ability to multi- task.
The ideal candidate will be able to display strong time management, communication and influencing skills. Proven track record in a similar position in audition and assurance of processes and procedures and be able to identify risk at a high level.
If this sounds like you then please hit the "Apply Now" to have a confidential chat. Look forward to hearing from you
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.