IT Recruitment Consiltant
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Empowering People & Powering Projects…
We say yes to:
- Incredible work life balance
- Relaxed, autonomous and professional working environment with flexibility
- Trendy Offices in the heart of Barangaroo
- Realistic targets and rewarding commission and incentives
We, MFTE Staffing Services PTY LTD, are a multi-award winning IT Recruitment and Consulting Services company was built on the idea that there are too many recruitment & consulting companies out there who run on the same old processes and principles; we've all been there and done that. We have created an environment that promotes ingenuity, flexibility, passion and creative thinking.
We have a team of energized, forward thinking and high achieving consultants and are looking to add to that culture with like-minded individuals who have demonstrated success in the IT sales and business development realm.
Who we're looking for:
- The ones who look at the glass half full; aren't happy with status quo and question everything
- Those who have a driving passion to achieve - whatever it is - let us help you get there
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated full-cycle, recruitment consulting experience - including business development
- Familiar with corporate culture, structure, process, micromanagement and politics - and are ready to throw it out the window.
- A demonstrable track record of sales performance
- Excellent communication skills with a history of building strong and consultative relationships
- Thirst for elevating the conversation and providing Advice, Education and Partnership.
- An obsession for continual learning - to lead from the front and a desire to inspire.
What we will give you in return:
- Salary range: $70,000 - $85.000
- Trendy Sandstone offices in the heart of Barangaroo; We don't do stuffy corporate!
- Fully stocked beer fridge and easy access from all forms of transport!
- Fresh Fruit and healthy snacks Delivered to the office weekly
- Casual attire Monday-Friday - you choose whether to dress it up or dress it down.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Incentives
- Strong base salary; we value your experience and demonstrated success
- One of the most competitive commission structures on the market!
- Laptop and iPhone; with entire business access in the cloud for easy transition from office to work-from-home.
- Award-Winning 4 Week Training and Induction Program
- Leadership Opportunities across multiple technology verticals
- Clearly defined career development plan - we map it out together and get clear on what you want from us to get where you want to go.
- Only a stone's throw (literally) from all the entertainment, pubs, shopping etc. you could ask for!
If you're not happy with the status quo; in need of an environment that shakes up your current paradigm and looking for a refreshing, supportive environment that has been specifically developed to empower achievement and drive success then you're in the right place.
Get your CV across for a confidential chat..!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.