- Melbourne, Victoria
- AU$100000.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Fully remote working
- Up to $120k + super
- Long term career opportunity
We are on the look out for an autonomous working developer who has experience in dealing with upper management types. The successful applicant will have experience in project management and has a strong consultative approach to their work.
- Developing API's
- Assisting our mobile team
- Implementing best testing practices
- Working closely with project team and stakeholders
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- 3+ years of Laravel development experience
- Understanding of React
- Working knowledge of RESTful architecture
- Experience designing API endpoints for mobile devices
- Experience building APIs using Laravel
- Experience with Laravel unit testing
- Experience integrating with external APIs and 3rd party services
- Working knowledge of SQL
- SASS/CSS/JS and Laravel blade template experience
- Understand and manage clients and technical leads expectations
- Provide input into our brainstorming solution designing sessions with Tech Leads
- Always keep your client and team up to date with latest information
- When we come across obstacles, you find a way around them
Our team is the solo reason for our continued growth and success. We always depend on our highly skilled staff to support our clients through exceptional communication and management of expectations surrounding our work. If you prefer to work autonomously with little guidance the click the apply button today!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.