Cyber Security Analyst
- McMahons Point, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Cyber Security Analyst sought to join a large FinTech company who specialise in the mortgage lending space. $150,000 + Super.
You will be responsible for contributing to security operations, design architecture and identifying and responding to cyber security
- Around 5 or more years relevant IT security experience (Cyber incident response, SOC analyst, blue teaming, or in a related role)
- Strong experience with threat modelling and performing security risk assessments
- Experience in incident detection and response tools (SIEM)
- Primary architect for detection and response proposed designs or changes, including research and fit for purpose of proposed technologies and vendors.
- Identify new or changed requirements for incident and threat detection
- Act as an escalation point for analysis and investigation related events L4
Please apply now if you would like to find out more.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.