- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 130000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A client of mine is on the lookout for 2 senior product designers to join there team. You will help the rest of the team build digital products that help transform companies.
The ideal candidate will have UX expertise and understanding of HCD process. You will have a passion for design and all things digital.
- Consult and provide advise on up to date solutions, aswell has help clients solve problems
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock ups aswell as design and deliver user stories
- Faciliate client workshops and lead client presentations
- Work through the phase of discovery, design and build as part of a cross-funcationl team
- A strong design Portfolio that is UX focussed
- Be a first thinker and take smart risks
- Have great understanding of responsive web design techniques and mobile interface
- 6+ years in the design industry, preferably in a design agency or consultancy
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competency in creating prototypes with InVision, Figma and SketchPractical command of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
This is exciting opportunity to join a company powered by market leaders that have just experienced immense growth throughout the organization
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.