IT Business Analyst
- New South Wales
- AU$100000.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
IT Business Analyst (Salesforce CRM)
Sydney Inner West Location
$100k - $120k + Super
Financial Services Background Essential
Our client is one of Australia's leading financial service providers, offering a broad range of financial solutions. Your primary responsibilty will be focused on owning key business applications and working with the business and development team to enhance the systems, construct and enrichen reporting, improve productivity and efficiency in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Support, automate and/or perform Report Writing on the key business systems
- Act as primary communication channel between developers both internal and external and the business
- Initiate, manage and document business requirements through the defined development processes including scheduling all agreed activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather information in regards to key projects and systems, ensuring clear and concise communication
- Ensure IT support is handed over to the IT helpdesk for ongoing support and act as an escalation point as required for technical issues
- Salesforce CRM integration expereince a must
- IT Business Analyst that will incorporate elements of IT Application support and Data Analysis
- Focus on customer service and communication
- Excellent documentation skills (eg process mapping, technical documentation, requirements documentation)
- Problem solver with the ability to quickly understand our business processes
- Handy to have good analytical and SQL skills to assist extracting, interpreting data and gathering business insights
- Looking for degree level education and/or qualifications (eg BABOK based certification like IIBA, MS type certification in Data Analytics, or even PM certification)
- 5+ years of experience as a BA or maybe Data Analyst in our space
Please submit your CV through our portal if this role suits your skillset!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.