- McMahons Point, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our client is a fantastic Fin-tech organization based In North Sydney! Looking for a confident Security Engineer to join their team! Within this role you will have the capability to provide technical thought leadership and strategic advisory services across information and digital technologies and core systems with respect to the various dimensions of technology security and cyber risk.
The role will require you to
- Understand and be able to support others in multiple security technologies such as: Endpoint security, Next Gen firewalls, Web/Email filtering, Cloud security.
- Understand the security requirements of best practice frameworks (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Work with Database/System Admin, Programmers, and Operators to ensure effective data security, integrity and recoverability procedures are always in place
- Work collaboratively with other Security team members driving a positive and cohesive security culture
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- 1+ years experience in a Information Security Engineering Role
- Experience of operating in both operational and project environments
- The ability to structure and present a concise, fact based, clear presentation of findings
- Experience with Citrix
- The ability to explain technical topics to those without a technical background is essential
If you have a passion for Security and you enjoy being able to present and communicate this to others then don't hesitate and click the APPLY button now!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.