IT Business Analyst
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 1000000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
* Support, automate and/or perform Report Writing on the key business systems:
o Analysing source system data to understand the data structure, definitions and
o Interacting with stakeholders as needed to better define and understand reporting
o Providing data for reports in a timely fashion to support reporting timelines
* Oversee the requirements gathering, system design, testing and user acceptance testing phases
to ensure timelines and budgets are adhered to
* Act as primary communication channel between developers both internal and external and the
* Initiate, manage and document business requirements through the defined development
processes including scheduling all agreed activities
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather information in regards to key projects
and systems, ensuring clear and concise communication
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Communicate system changes to the appropriate areas of the business (including the IT
* Ensure IT support is handed over to the IT helpdesk for ongoing support and act as an escalation
point as required for technical issues
As the successful applicant you will need to be service oriented and have a flexible approach to the
changing demands of our various operating areas. You will also have experience with:
* Experience in gathering business requirements and aligning the requirements with system
development teams in order to deliver an effective and efficient result
* Experience working in the financial services field, particularly with equipment finance and/or
* Demonstrates a proven record of being able to deliver projects within budget and timelines
* Strong communicative skills in both written and verbal means
* Demonstrates an understanding of acquiring a detailed set of requirements in project work
* Demonstrates an ability to view situations from various perspectives in order to determine the
best possible solution to an issue.
* Demonstrates an ability to clearly document, workshop and troubleshoot system enhancements
with an operational team to ensure a smooth handover from system development to
operational training and day to day use.
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.