ITIL Service Delivery Manager
- McMahons Point, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - 125000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
ITIL Service Delivery Manager
$110k - $125k + Super
The Service Delivery Manager is accountable across the ITIL disciplines and for providing Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration and Service Request management for all of our organisation
- Technology incident management
- Release management
- Technology Change management
- Technology Problem Mnagement
- Request Fulfillment
- Change Implementation Mangement
- Major Incident Manager. Facilitating major incident (priority 1 and priority 2) response
- First point of contact for major incident (providing 24 x 7 response capability)
- Chairing major incident 'war rooms' and troubleshooting with technical teams to drive incident resolution
- Communicating incident impact including across business and to executive level management
- Translating technical language into business/instructional or conversational language
- Perform post incident reports (PIRs) and implement a culture of learning with root cause analysis
- 5+ years highly experienced Service Delivery Manager in financial services or another industry
- Advanced knowledge and experience in ITIL processes specifically Incident, Problem and Change
- Experienced in managing major incidents and chairing CAB
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging, modelling)
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and operate successfully in a challenging environment
If this opportunity suits your skillset please apply here
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.